1. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the user gives his consent to (hereinafter referred to as the Company, legal address: , , JURIJA GAGARINA 231, NOVI BEOGRAD, SERBIA, 11070) to collect, store and process their personal data specified by filling out web forms on the site rentingmarket.com
and its subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the Website). Personal data refers to any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (citizen).
2. The User also agrees to the processing and cross-border transfer of personal data to the Company's contractor for sending marketing and information mailings, registering on the Site, participating in site events, as well as advertising purposes of the Company.
3. The basis for the processing of personal data are: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" with additions and changes.
4. During the processing of personal data, the following operations will be performed: collection, storage, clarification, transfer, blocking, deletion, destruction - all the mentioned actions only for the purposes specified in clause 2 of this Agreement.
5. The Company undertakes not to transfer the information received from the User to third parties. It is not considered a violation to provide personal data to third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Company to fulfill obligations to the User and only within the framework of this Agreement.
6. Personal data is stored and processed until the completion of all necessary procedures or until the liquidation of the Company.
7. Consent may be withdrawn by the User or his representative by sending a written application to the Company at the email address email@example.com
. The user can also opt out of receiving emails by using the "Unsubscribe" link located at the end of each email.
9. When processing personal data, the Company takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to them, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.